Yes, we’ve been busy trying to fill those empty spaces on the shelves with more games. And more we have.
a look at the games that arrived this week:
Indie Boards & Games
Indie Boards & Games
- the Assassin – The resistance commander has infiltrated the ranks of teh government and gained access to the spy database. this knowledge can ensure victory for his cause, but he must remain hidden for the spies have an assassin waiting to take him and his access away – permanently.
- the Defector – Not everyone has a clear allegiance, some are content to play both sides of the conflict. you can never trust a defector, sometimes they can’t even trust themselves!
- the Trapper – Every proposed mission team includes an extra person that won’t go on the mission. The leader will isolate a team member and watch their every move, making sure they can’t make the mission fail. If you are a spy on the mission team, you’ll mever know if you will cause a mission to fail or simply be giving your identity away. But resistance members will have to approve some missions knowing that a spy is on them and trust that the leader chooses to isolate the spy.
- the Hunter – The battle between resistance and imperial has become more intense. It is no longer enough to target facilities in missions – the target has become personal as both sides look to neutralize their opponent’s leaders. In this variant both the resistance and spies must identify a specific individual among the opposing team to win. Hunters introduces many new game concepts that bring a whole new level of deduction and deceit into The Resistance.
- the Reverse – Reversers have the ability to change the results of any mission – in the hands of the resistance this can make a doomed mission succeed, or turn certain victory into defeat.
- the Inquisitor – No one can withstand the inquisitor’s ability to get at the truth. The player with the Inquisitor will be able to look at the affiliation of another player and is a simple way to ensure every game is full of interest twists and turns as the Inquisitor uncovers the truth (at least their version of the truth).
Mountains of Madness
|Roll for it!
For It is to be the
first to score 40 points. You do this by competing for the point-value cards
that are face-up in the center of the table. Each player will have a set of 6
dice of one color. On their turn players will roll their available dice and
match their dice results to the dice images shown on the cards. A card is
claimed when a player has met all of the dice images. A new card is then flipped
over from the draw pile.
and how to spread your dice is key to claiming cards as your opponents will be
going for these same cards too.
Follows cyber-explorer Nasir Meidan’s departure from Heinlein for Earth and the relative safety of his apartment. There, he stares at the drive in his hand before booting up his console. Was he able to complete the download he began on the moon? Does his drive truly contain the net’s legendary source protocols? What will he find? After a series of thrilling encounters with Corporate security measures and security officers, all he has to do is pull up the files…
check in for the latest in board games.
in Historic Downtown Gresham. We have a full
range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games,
dice games and more. Also for the puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles
from Ravensburger, White Mountain, and Cobble
proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and