A new Stefan Feld game has arrived! Bonfire is a tile placement, set collection, and point-to-point movement strategy game done in typical Stefan fashion with lots of variability and few available options. – – 1 to 4 players – – 70 to 100 minutes game play.
Players are gnomes competing to re-ignite mystical bonfires bringing light and the return of the Guardians of Light back to the darkened planet. While you can gain a few victory points during the course of the game, the majority of victory points are awarded during final scoring at game end. You gain points, that meet the requirements, from your bonfires, Guardians, portals, and path tiles, as well as from fulfilled common tasks. A lot to get done!
- publisher description
- “Ignite the Bonfires, cast out the twilight! The magical Bonfires have died out, the cities of the old are abandoned, the world has sunk into twilight. The Guardians of Light, who once watched over the Bonfire, have withdrawn to distant islands. There they wait for those who prove worthy to banish the darkness.
- And so, it is up to you, the people of the gnomes, to face this fate:
- Colonize the empty cities and prepare the path for the Guardians back to their original home.
- Perform the necessary tasks to reignite the Bonfires and your new home shall shine in bright light!
- Bonfire is diversified and ambitious, demanding sophisticated strategy as well as short-term adaptability.
For more about Bonfire watch this short video from Cardboard Rhino.
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.