- Root – Players attempt to rule a fantastic forest kingdom in the ultimate asymmetric game of adventure and war. Play one of these four factions: Marquise de Cat, Eyrie Dynasties, Woodland Alliance, or Vagabond each with their own specialty. – – 2 to 4 players – – 60 to 90 minutes game play
- Betrayal At House On The Hill – A cooperative haunted house tile laying game with a traitor element. Players take on a character roles and explore a haunted mansion that they will create room by room. As a team they will encountering spirits and frightening omens that foretell their fate. But be forewarned at some point one of you will become a traitor and work against the team. – – 3 to 6 players – – 60 minutes play time
- Fleet The Dice Game – A strategic roll and write dice game from the creators of Fleet! The Game takes place over 10 rounds, with each round having two phases, the Boat Phase and the Town Phase. In the boat phase, players will select one die to check off the matching boat type on their sheet – unlocking license powers and boat launches to catch fish. In the town phase, each player selects one die to use to unlock special buildings in the Wharf that grant bonuses, ships in the harbor to earn points and catch more fish, or go to the market and gain income to generate bonus actions. Fishing occurs between phases in the even rounds, and the player with the most points at the game end wins. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 minutes game play
- Pastiche – Recreate the world’s masterpieces with beautiful colors in this tile placement game. Players will choose commission cards picturing 34 of the finest European and American art worlds of the past six centuries. Players score their commissions by mixing primary colors through clever tile placement, recreating the palette of colors used by the masters who created these works. – – 2 to 4 players – – 45 to 60 minutes game play.
- Take It Easy – A quick-playing tile placement family game. Place your tiles, when they are called, to form as many complete, continuous-color lines as you can on for the highest score. All players have the same tiles , so placement is everything as you fill your board. – – 1 to 6 players – – 20 minutes game play
- Lords & Ladies – – A fast paced card game of family legacy, gossip, and intrigue – – 2 to 5 players – – 60 minutes play time.
- Guillotine – An easy to learn and fun to play revolutionary card game where you win by getting a head. Each round, twelve nobles are lined up for the guillotine. The nobles are worth varying points, depending on their notoriety. During your turn, you play action cards to change the order of the line so you can collect the best nobles. – – 2 to 5 players – – 30 minutes play time
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.