- Sagani – An abstract tile placement game with simple rules. Each player will create their own tableau of nature tiles that are one of four basic colors: blue for water, green for earth, red for fire, and white for air. Players on their turn, will choose one of the tiles from the central area and place it in their tableau. Arrows on the tiles placed indicate the needed alignment and color of other tiles in order to score the tile. As an arrows’ requirement is met the player covers the arrow with one of their disks. When all arrows on a tile have been covered, the tile is scored and flipped over to its completed side. The disks are returned to the player’s personal supply. The point value of the tiles range from 1 to 10 and can have up to 4 arrows that can be vertical, horizontal, and diagonal. Learn more from our Game Profile, click here. – – 1 to 4 players – – 45 minutes game play
- Fleet The Dice Game – A strategic roll and write dice game from the creators of Fleet! The Game takes place over 10 rounds, with each round having two phases, the Boat Phase and the Town Phase. In the boat phase, players will select one die to check off the matching boat type on their sheet – unlocking license powers and boat launches to catch fish. In the town phase, each player selects one die to use to unlock special buildings in the Wharf that grant bonuses, ships in the harbor to earn points and be able to catch more fish, or go to the market and gain income to generate bonus actions. Fishing occurs between phases in the even rounds, and the player with the most points at the game end wins. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 minutes game play
- Fleet – A strategic engine-building card game centered around commercial fishing. Players will acquire fishing licenses by bidding for them, launch boats, fish the great briny blue, and process their catch. There are two decks of cards: fishing licenses and boats for specific fish. The license cards have a cost requirement, a special bonuses that escalate for multiples of that license type, and a victory point value. The boat cards are multi-use that includes a specific type of fish to catch, a monetary value to use for bidding, and a victory point value. The player who best manages his resources and receives the most VP via fish, licenses, and boats will build the most robust Fleet and win. 2 to 4 players – – 30 to 45 minutes game play
- Lords & Ladies – A fast paced card game of family legacy, gossip, and intrigue. Build a 20th-century aristocratic family’s legacy through marriage, hiring servants, having children while crushing rivals with gossip and betrayal. The first player to end a round with 18 status points wins the game. – – 2 to 5 players – – 60 minutes game play
- Incan Gold – A quest for rich artifacts in an ancient Incan temple, a press-your-luck game. At every turn you must decide whether to play it safe by returning to camp with the treasure you’ve gathered so far; or to be a truly intrepid adventurer and deep on exploring. Going farther into the ruins means risking your treasure by falling victim to giant spiders, wandering mummies, fire spouts, and venomous snakes. What is your threshold for danger? – – 3 to 8 players – – 20 to 40 minutes game play
- Take It Easy! – A quick-playing tile placement family game. Place your tiles, when they are called, to form as many complete, continuous-color lines as you can on for the highest score. All players have the same tiles, so placement is everything as you fill your player board. – – 1 to 6 players – – 20 minutes game play
- Can’t Stop – A press-your-luck family that’s quick to learn. There are three simple steps: 1) roll the dice to make pairs, 2) advance your wooden markers up the number of columns on the neoprene mat according to your dice rolls, and 3) be the first to make it to the top of the three columns and win. Players can keep rolling dice as long as they can advance a marker. If they can’t, they lose all of their progress made on that turn. – – 2 to 4 players – – 30 – 40 minutes game play
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.