- Dune Imperium – A strategy game that combines worker placement and deck-building and is based on Frank Herbert sci-fi novels and the upcoming movie by Legendary Pictures. – – 1 to 4 players – – 60 to 120 minutes game play
- Lost Ruins of Arnak – An archeological exploration game. Players will use a worker placement mechanic and a little deck-building to explore and excavate for resources and points. This game features great artwork, intense game play with a little point salad to create a dynamic game. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 to 120 minutes game play
- Terraforming Mars – Your competing corporation must manage many cards and many resources on the way to the creation of cities, green spaces, and oceans on Mars. – – 1 to 5 players – – 120 minutes of game play
- Cascadia – A spatial puzzle tile-laying game based on the wildlife and habitats here in teh Pacific Northwest. Players are going to build their own play area featuring five different terrain types and populated with five different animal types. Scoring cards will be revealed at the start of the game, one for each different animal. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 to 45 minutes game play
- Parks – A modular board game covering the US National Parks. Players take on the role of two hikers as they trek different trails across four seasons. While on the trail, these hikers will take actions and collect memories of the places your hikers visit. These memories are represented by various resource tokens like mountains, forests, and wildlife. Collecting these memories in sets will allow players to trade them in to visit a National Park at the end of each hike worth victory points. Each trail represents one season of the year, and each season, the trails will change and grow steadily longer. The trails, represented by tiles, get shuffled in between each season and laid out anew for the next round. Resources can be tough to come by especially when someone is at the place you’re trying to reach. Campfires allow you to share a space and time with other hikers. Canteens and Gear can also be used to improve your access to resources through the game. – – 1 to 5 players – – 30 to 60 minutes.
- Gizmos – A clever engine-building game in which you will utilize energy marbles from a unique dispenser to power various types of gizmo inventions and creating chain reactions and combinations as you compete to generate the most victory points. – – 2 to 4 players – – 40 to 50 minutes game play
- Galaxy Trucker – Now in a new updated version of the original that features new art, more ship tiles, tweaked card effects, and streamlined gameplay that consists of only a single flight through space. The Transgalatic Trek offers a three-flight variant for those wanting a longer and more challenging game. Galaxy Trucker is a fast and goofy family game where players begin by simultaneously rummaging through the common warehouse and grabbing the most useful component tiles to build their spaceship. Once the ships are launched, players encounter dangerous situations while vying for financial opportunities, each hoping to gain the most valuable cargo and finish with as much of their ship still intact as possible. – – 2 to 4 players – – 20 to 30 minutes game play
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.