–Heat Pedal to the Metal– Based on simple and intuitive hand management. Players are in the driver’s seat of intense car races in the 1960s. Selecting the right upgrades for your car will help you hug the curves and keep your engine cool enough to maintain top speeds. But ultimately your diving skill will be the key to victory. Experience the thrill of a single race or use the Championship System to play a whole season in one game night, customizing your car before each race to claim the top spot of the podium. – – 1 to 6 players – – 60 minutes game time
– Three Sisters – A roll-and-write game themed on the three basic crops from early America: corn, beans & pumpkins. Select dice from the action rondel in order to take actions in your backyard. The value of the die determines where you can plant or water in your garden, and the location of the die determines which other action you can take. The different areas of your scoresheet are interconnected so as you progress you earn bonuses, free actions, and more. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 to 60 minutes
– Monikers– A simple party card game where you try to get your team to guess as many weird, sometimes inappropriate names as they can in 1 minute. Over 3 rounds, you’ll have different rules about how to give clues—but don’t worry, the same cards are used in each round, so by the end, you and your friends have all made up a bunch of hilarious jokes together. – – 4 to 16 players – – 30 to 60 minutes
– Azul – a colorful tile drafting and placement game. Score points based on how you’ve filled in your player board. – – 2 to 4 players – – 30 to 45 minutes game play.
– Memoir 44 – The classic historical game of the 6th anniversary of the D-Day Landings that is easy to learn. Two players face-off in over a dozen WWI battles on an oversize he game board. Each battle scenario mimics the historical terrain, troop placements and objective of each army. Deploy your forces through a variety of Command and Tactic cards.
– Jaipur – A fast-paced and quick card game with a blend of tactics, risk, and luck. Trade and sell goods to become the wealthiest merchant. On your turn you can either buy or sell. There are 3 options to buy: taking a card from the market, trading with the market, or taking the camels from the market. Or, sell as many goods cards of the same type for tokens and possibly gaining a bonus token. – – 2 players – – 30 minutes
CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.
We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.