Games now back in stock are: Dice Forge, Everdell, Great Western Trail, Villainous, Nuts About Mutts, One Deck Dungeon, and Skull King.
- Dice Forge – A development game featuring innovative mechanics based on dice with removable faces. In this dice crafting game, players build their own dice. Roll your dice, manage your resources, complete ordeals before your opponents and explore multiple winning strategies. – – 2 to 4 players – – 45 minutes game play.
- Everdell – A dynamic game tableau building and worker placement that features a detailed world realized through beautiful artwork. – – 1 to 4 players – – 40 to 80 minutes game.
- Great Western Trail – Head ’em up move ’em out. It’s time to move those herds along from Texas to the railhead of Kansas City. Create strategic outposts along the way to help you on your future treks through. – – 2 to 4 players – – 75 to 150 minutes.
- Disney Villainous – Take on the role of one of six Disney characters, each one a villain in a different Disney movie. Each player has their own villain deck, fate deck, player board, and 3D character. Includes Maleficent, Jafar, The Queen Of Hearts, Prince John of Robin Hood, Ursula, and Captain Hook. – – 2 to 6 players – – 40 to 60 minutes game play.
- One Deck Dungeon – A 2-player cooperative dungeon crawl card game that plays different every time and difficult to survive. Level up your hero and delve deeper into the monster dungeon. – – 2 player – – 30 to 45 minutes game play.
- Nuts About Mutts – Dog-loving kids ages 5+ will love this hand-elimination card game that has many unique twists. The pile in the center of the table is your dogs’ home. You can play a dog card if it matches the color, number, or breed of the top card. There are wild cards like the flea, fire hydrant, etc. that have special consequences. – – 3 to 8 players – – 30 to 40 minutes game play.
- Skull King – A trick-taking card game on the high seas. Predict each round how many tricks you think you can win after taking a look at your cards. Get your bid correct and you’ll gain points! Get it wrong, and you’re out of luck. – – 2 to 6 players – – 30 minutes game time.
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.