Here are this week’s games that are now back in stock: Arkham Horror, Camel Up, Hats, Kingsburg, Mysterium Park, Quacks of Quedlinburg: Alchemist, Quedlinbury: Herb Witches, and Splendor.
– Arkham Horror – Cooperative game of mystery and terror. Players take on the role of investigators trying to rid the world of eldritch beings known as Ancient Ones. Based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft, players will have to gather clues, defeat terrifying monsters, and find tools and allies if they are to stand any chance of defeating the creatures that dwell just beyond the veil of our reality. – – 1 to 6 players – – 2 to 3 hours game time
– Camel Up – A family friendly crazy camel racing game. Place your bets! And then they’re off! Five camels in a quick race around the track. You need to be good at guessing early which will place first and second to maximize your wins. Things get wild as the camels can end up stacking on top of each other or start off by running in the wrong direction. It’s mayhem but fun is sure to ensue. – – 2 to 8 players – – 30 to 45 minutes game play.
– Hats – Card game where players will compete to collect the most outstanding hats in a spicy set collection game where players will dictate how each hat is scored. Who will get the last cookie? So don’t be late and get yourself to the Mad Hatter’s tea garden. – – 2 to 4 players – – 20 minutes game time
– Kingsburg – a city building, worker placement game that uses dice as your workers. The game takes place over five years, a total of 20 turns. In every year there are three production seasons for collecting resources, building structures, and training troops. Every fourth turn is the winter, in which all the players must fight an invading army. – – 2 to 5 players – – 90 to 120 minutes game time
– Mysterium Park – Cooperative game where players embody asymmetrical roles for ever-surprising game experiences. The ghost sends Visions to the Psychics through illustrated cards. The latter must interpret those cards in order to rule out the wrong suspects, and to conduct their investigation in different places so as to finally identify the murderer and the location where the crime occurred. Be aware that you only have 6 nights before the funfair breaks camp. – – 2 to 6 – – 28 minutes game time
– Quacks of Quedlinburg: The Alchemists – An expansion to the base game Quacks of Quedlinburg, a strategic push-your-luck, bag building game. This expansion adds a distilling essences element which can yield a tidy profit in return. Additionally, there are new fortune teller cards and ingredient books. – – 2 to 4 players – – 45 minutes game time
– Quacks of Quedlinburg: The Herb Witches – An expansion to the base game Quacks of Quedlinburg, a strategic push-your-luck, bag building game. This expansion adds a 5th player. Additionally, it adds a new ingredient to your pot, the locoweed, larger pumpkins and additional ingredient books. – – 2 to 5 players – – 45 minutes game time
– Splendor – A chip-collecting and set collection game with multiple layers of sets to collect,
an easy rule set, quick but deep tactical game play and great components. Adding cards to your collection provides discounts on cards purchased later and most provide victory points. The first player to fifteen points triggers game end in which players will finish the round and then add up their points. The player with the most points wins. – – 2 to 4 players – – 30 minutes
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.