Back in stock this week are Aftermath, Archaeology: The New Expedition, Comanauts, Carcassonne: Count, King, & Robber, Carcassonne: Inns & Catherdrals, Carcassonne: Traders & Builders, Happy Little Dinosaurs, and Welcome To The Moon.
- Aftermath – A cooperative adventure book game. Players take on the role of small critters struggling to survive and thrive in a big, dangerous world. – – 1 to 4 players – – 60 to 120 minutes game play
- Archaeology: The New Expedition – A press-your-luck, set collection card game. Collect and sell treasures for a profit, but don’t get too greedy or you risk losing it all. – – 2 to 5 players – – 20 minutes game play
- Comanauts – Another in Plaid Hat Games cooperative adventure book games. Players will work together to uncover the secrets of Dr. Strobal’s subconscious in order to revive him from his coma. They will follow his inner child across eleven different Comazones. – – 2 to 4 players – – 90 to 120 minutes game play
- Carcassonne Expansions: 2 to 6 players – – 30 to 45 minutes game play
- Expansion 6: Count, King, & Robber – Choose to rule the city or patrol the roads to gain bonus points with the King and the Robber, respectively. The Count can take over features another player commands. And with the Cultists, monks can be challenged in neighboring abbeys. Complete your shrine first and deny points to the other players.
- Expansion 2: Traders & Builders – Build faster than ever and score even more points. The builder allows you to place another tile immediately after you add a Land tile to a road or city that your builder occupies. Pigs enhances the value of any farmers you have in the same field. Twenty-four Land tiles feature new landscape elements that alter the way some basic features operate.
- Expansion 1: Inns & Cathedrals – Eighteen Land tiles comprising of Inns and Cathedrals will make your cities and roads more valuable, unless they are left incomplete. Jolly giant followers are worth two normal followers that help you secure features and keep their points to yourself.
- Happy Little Dinosaurs – A card game where players are dinosaurs trying to avoid natural, predatory, and emotional disasters while dodging Meteors. Each player’s player board provides their Dinosaur character, Escape Route to track your points, and Disaster Area for any Disaster cards received. Each round, a Disaster card will be flipped over revealing a disaster. Each player will simultaneously play a point card from their hand in hopes of collecting points and avoiding the disaster. High point value gets to move along their Escape Route, while low point value receives the disaster card. Adjustments to your point value can be made from dinosaur traits, point card effects, and instant card effects. First player to 50 points or is the last dinosaur standing wins. – – 2 to 4 players – – 30 to 60 minutes game play
- Welcome To The Moon – An evolving and narrative flip and write game containing 8 different adventures that form a complete story with an increasing difficulty level. There are two modes of play: Evolving Campaign and Adventure. – – 1 to 6 players – – 25 to 30 minutes game play
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.