– Azul: Queen’s Garden – Players are tasked to arrange a magnificent garden for the King’s lovely wife by arranging beautiful plants, tree, and ornamental features. Using innovative drafting mechanism, players must carefully select colorful tiles to decorate their garden. During 4 rounds, your objective is to create the most beautiful garden by arranging patterns and colors that will score you points and lead you to victory. – – 2 to 4 players – – 45 to 60 minutes
– Canopy – A 2-player push-your-luck drafting and strategic set collection card game in which you compete to grow the most bountiful rainforest. The jungle ecosystem is full of symbiosis; you must grow tall trees, lush jungle plants, and attract the most diverse wildlife. By carefully selecting what grows in your rainforest, you can create the ideal balance of flora and fauna for a thriving ecosystem. – – 2-player – – 30 minutes game play
– DnD Three-Dragon Ante: Legendary Edition – A fast-paced card game of chance. Players ante gold into the stakes, hoping to win that gold back by successfully winning three-card gambits. On each turn, a player will play one card from their hand faceup onto the table in front of them, possibly triggering that card’s powers. Cards have a variety of powers that can have significant effects on the result of a gambit. The faceup cards in front of a player make up their flight. Players can receive extra benefits by completing a special flight. Once each player has chosen a card, everyone reveals them at once. The highest-strength card determines how much gold each player has to put into the stakes for the current gambit. After three rounds of play, you score the gambit. The player with the highest total strength in their flight wins the gambit, and takes all the gold in the stakes, adding it to their hoard. – – 2 to 6 players – – 30 minutes
– Tokaido – Players travel along the Japanese East Sea Road that connects Kyoto to Edo looking for discoveries and natural marvels. Each player will get several opportunities to stop by stations all along the road, in which they will be able to purchase souvenirs, meet people, pay their respects to shrines, sample local cuisine, bathe in hot springs or even paint sumptuous vistas. Player order will be decided based on how far everyone is from the end of their journey. The furthest one from the goal gets to play, which will lead players to choose their moves wisely, in order not to be left behind while not moving too quickly ahead either. – – 2 to 5 players – – 45 minutes
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.