More games have arrived. Back in stock are: Happy Little Dinosaurs, One Deck Galaxy, Space Base, Stellar, Munchkin Critical Role, Marvel Legendary DGB, Castle Panic, and Castle Panic: The Wizard’s Tower.
– Happy Little Dinosaurs – Card game where players are dinosaurs trying to avoid natural, predatory, and emotional disasters while dodging Meteors. Each player’s player board provides their Dinosaur character, Escape Route to track your points, and Disaster Area for any Disaster cards received. Each round, a Disaster card will be flipped over revealing a disaster. Each player will simultaneously play a point card from their hand in hopes of collecting points and avoiding the disaster. High point value gets to move along their Escape Route, while low point value receives the disaster card. Adjustments to your point value can be made from dinosaur traits, point card effects, and instant card effects. First player to 50 points or is the last dinosaur standing wins. – – 2 to 4 players – – 30 to 60 minutes game play
– One Deck Galaxy – Cooperative sci-fi follow-up to One Deck Dungeon! Build up a newly starfaring civilization from one homeworld to an epic Federation, all while confronting a challenging Adversary. Its multi-use cards represent both encounters/locations and the technologies, colonies, or research you can acquire from them. – – 1 to 2 players – – 30 to 60 minutes game play
– Space Base – Strategic engine-building dice game of fleet management and a race to 40 victory points. On each turn and roll of the dice not only the active player but all players will have a chance to repeat rewards. Your player board is your space base from which you add purchased ship cards in designated slots. The cards you buy and the order you buy them in have interesting implications on your engine beyond just the ability on the card you buy. – – 2 to 5 players – – 60 minutes
– Stellar – Strategic 2-player card game in which you are stargazers, calibrating your telescopes to bring into view celestial objects of various types: planets, moons, asteroids, interstellar clouds, black holes, even satellites. Each player uses cards to develop their own telescope and fill their own notebook. – – 2-player – – 30 minutes game play.
– Munchkin Critical Role – The powerhouse role-playing franchise Critical Role meets its match in the treasure-seeking hit role-playing card game of Munchkin. Play as your favorite
heroes from the Mighty Nein in the world of Wildemount. Battle against Obann, Lorenzo, and Isharnai as you race to gain Treasure and level up. The first player to reach Level 10 wins the game. – – 3 to 6 players – – 60+ minutes game time
– Marvel Legendary Deck Building Game – Recruit Marvel’s greatest heroes to defeat Marvel’s super-villains, Masterminds and their evil schemes. Each player starts with a deck of basic cards and then improves that deck throughout the game by recruiting Marvel’s greatest heroes in an effort to take down evil an evil mastermind like Magneto working on a dark scheme to crush all the players at once. Every time you play the game, a different evil mastermind will be pursuing a different dark scheme with different rules and it is the player’s job to thwart their evil efforts so good can prevail. Can be played cooperatively or competitively to determine the ultimate victor. – – 1 to 5 players – – 30 to60 minutes
– Castle Panic – A family fun, lite strategy cooperative game. Players must work together to defend their castle located in the center of the board, from monsters that attack out of the forest at the edges of the board. Players trade cards, hit and slay monsters that include orcs, goblins, and trolls, dodge boulders and even plague; do whatever it takes to keep the castle towers intact. – – 1 to 6 – – 60 minutes game time
– Castle Panic: The Wizards Tower – An expansion to the base game Castle Panic, a cooperative game. In this expansion, the friendly Wizard Thalgar is joining the battle. As long as his tower stands, you will all have access to a new deck of powerful magic spell cards. Use fire to attack the monsters, but beware, your Walls and Towers can be burned down as well.
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.