– Sagrada – A dice drafting and window crafting game. Players will draft and place dice to match their individual player’s board window pattern obeying color and number placement restrictions. Public Tool cards will be available for players to spend favor tokens in order to use it’s special ability. Three randomly selective public objective cards and an individual private objective card will drive the strategic placement of your dice. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 minutes
– Root – Players attempt to rule a fantastic forest kingdom in the ultimate asymmetric game of adventure and war. Play one of these four factions: Marquise de Cat, Eyrie Dynasties, Woodland Alliance, or Vagabond each with their own specialty. – – 2 to 4 players – – 60 to 90 minutes
– Earth – A tableau building card game where each player gets to create their own island. Their island will be made up of a 4×4 grid of cards. The object of the game is to score the most points. Points are available from a variety of sources and every player will have ample opportunities to roll up a lot of points. Cards played in your tableau score points, sprouts added to these cards score points, tree trunks and canopies added to cards score as well. In addition, each player will have a personal scoring goal card. There will also be six public scoring cards. Four of these are races, with the player completing the goal first gaining more points than those who complete the goal later. Two of the public goals are for game end scoring. – – 1 to 5 players – – 45 to 90 minutes
– Tiny Epic Dungeons – A cooperative game split into two acts. In both acts, players struggle against the waning torchlight as it decreases each turn. When the torch goes out, the heroes are forever lost in the darkness. – – 1 to 4 players – – 30 to 60 minutes
– Parade – Transport to Alice In Wonderland and hold a parade for the Queen. In Wonderland, losing might be the best way to win in this card game. Character cards are played from a players’ hand to the end of the parade. The object of the games is to choose cards that will not cause others in the parade line to walk. The cards have point values so any that walk from the parade on your turn will be placed in a pile in front of you. Nobody in Wonderland wants points as the player with the least number of points at the end of the game wins. 2 to 6 players – – 45 minutes
|CONTINUE TO CHECK IN FOR THE LATEST IN BOARD GAMES AND JIGSAW PUZZLES.|
- Located at 30 NW 2nd Street in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- We have a full range of family games, strategy games, Euro-style games, war games, card games, dice games, and more. Additionally, for the jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts we carry quality puzzles from Ravensburger, Cobble Hill, White Mountain, Dowdle, Pomegranate, and New York Puzzle Company.
We proudly serve Gresham and the greater Portland and Vancouver area.